Friday, August 12, 2011

$50 MINI SHOOTS has RETURNED!!

Hello Everyone! I have been working hard to find a website company I like, so we can begin the process of creating my NEW website. I am beyond excited to work on this and get it up and running. As we approach the fall season, I think of the holidays! So, from NOW until the end of the year I am offering $50 Mini Photo Shoots.. here are the details:







PRICE: $50


  • What you get for this price:

  • 45 Min of Time

  • One Location

  • Up to 5 Peeps in your shoot ($5 for every 2 additional)

  • 10 Photos on a Disc

  • 20% Discount on photo printing
These sessions are on a first come first, so book right away. I will work with you on times to make sure we can capture the best memories for YOU!! Contact me today via email or you can call me at 214-215-8622!




No comments:

Post a Comment